Exposure to environmental irritants, frequent hand washing, and common daily activities can take a toll on your hands. However, with a therapeutic hand cream, you can temporarily protect your skin, and alleviate dryness so your hands look and feel soft and healthy – no matter what conditions they face. When looking for a hand cream, ingredients like dimethicone, a skin protectant, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramidescan help the formula to moisturize, soothe and restore the skin’s natural barrier – creating soft, touchable, comfortable skin. A fragrance-free hand cream, like CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream, which includes all of the above, can be an effective option even for those with sensitive skin.
CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream moisturizes your hands, calms the skin and restores the skin’s natural barrier with a formula featuring hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Our fragrance-free hand cream also contains dimethicone, a skin protectant, and a non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula helps restore and maintain smooth, soft skin.
- Moisturizes dry hands & helps restore the skin's protective barrier
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula
- Dimethicone: Temporarily protects the skin by helping to form a barrier on the skin’s surface to give the skin a silky feel
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
HOW TO USE
- Apply as needed